By partnering with National and International Organizations, Child Lures® Prevention/Teen Lures Prevention are better able to help PREVENT childhood sexual exploitation and mistreatment. We extend our deepest appreciation to our Educational Partners:
- Holly's House Child and Adult Victim Advocacy Center
- Indiana Center for Prevention of Youth Abuse & Suicide (formerly Chaucie's Place)
- Cherish Child Advocacy Center
- Fair Haven Center for Women
- Sunflower House, Inc.
- Loveisresspect.org (Teen Dating Abuse Hotline)
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- Nat'l Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
- Wired Safety
- RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- USA Gymnastics
- California State PTA
- National Educators to Stop Trafficking
- Mercy Ships, Africa
- The Global Army Against Child Abuse, Israel
- L Raphael Geneve, Switzerland
- The Coexist Initiative, Kenya
- Korea Association for Safe Communities, South Korea
- Educational Broadcast System (EBS), South Korea
To help ensure the personal safety of children and youth through increased awareness, education, advocacy and action.
To prevent all forms of child victimization by teaching families, professionals and other community members how to recognize, interrupt and report inappropriate behaviors and situations.