By partnering with National and International Organizations, Child Lures® Prevention/Teen Lures Prevention are better able to help PREVENT childhood sexual exploitation and mistreatment. We extend our deepest appreciation to our Educational Partners:
- USA Gymnastics
- California State PTA
- National Educators to Stop Trafficking
- Mercy Ships, Africa
- The Global Army Against Child Abuse, Israel
- L Raphael Geneve, Switzerland
- Child In Danger, Russia
- The Coexist Initiative, Kenya
- Korea Association for Safe Communities, South Korea
- Educational Broadcast System (EBS), South Korea
- Holly's House
- The Cherish Center/Advocates for Children & Families
- Sunflower House, Inc.
- Loveisresspect.org (Teen Dating Abuse Hotline)
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- Nat'l Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
- Wired Safety
- RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
To help ensure the personal safety of children and youth through increased awareness, education, advocacy and action.
To prevent all forms of child victimization by teaching families, professionals and other community members how to recognize, interrupt and report inappropriate behaviors and situations.