By partnering with National and International Organizations, Child Lures® Prevention/Teen Lures Prevention are better able to help PREVENT childhood sexual exploitation and mistreatment. We extend our deepest appreciation to our Educational Partners:
- Holly's House Child and Adult Victim Advocacy Center
- Indiana Center for Prevention of Youth Abuse & Suicide (formerly Chaucie's Place)
- Cherish Child Advocacy Center
- Fair Haven Center for Women
- Sunflower House, Inc.
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- Nat'l Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
- RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- The Global Army Against Child Abuse, Israel
- L Raphael Geneve, Switzerland
To help ensure the personal safety of children and youth through increased awareness, education, advocacy and action.
To prevent all forms of child victimization by teaching families, professionals and other community members how to recognize, interrupt and report inappropriate behaviors and situations.