Preventing Child Sexual Abuse, Child Molestation & Abduction
Child Lures® Prevention is proud to offer America's leading child personal safety program: Think First & Stay Safe™ is research-based and PROVEN to be effective in safeguarding kids of all ages from child molestation, child sexual abuse, child luring and abduction.
For over 30 years, we've been dedicated to preventing all forms of child victimization by teaching families, educators, professionals and other community members to recognize, interrupt and report inappropriate behaviors and situations.
The original Think First & Stay Safe™ child sexual abuse prevention guide - heralded by educators and police as the ultimate resource for protecting kids.
A Trusted & Time-Tested Solution
For the 2017-2018 school year, Child Lures Prevention is proud to reach over a million students via our partners, including:
- 7000+ Schools & Districts in 43 States
- 475 Faith-Based Organizations in 30 States
- 160 Civic Groups in 26 States
- 100+ Law Enforcement Agencies in 37 States
- 50 Hospitals in 22 States
- 46 Military Bases in 20 States & 6 Foreign Countries
- 40 Child Advocacy Centers
- 29 Government Agencies in 21 States
A Balanced Approach
Think First & Stay Safe™ is the original child victimization prevention program -- adopted by thousands of schools and school districts across America and around the world.
The program offers a balanced perspective that preserves as much of the innocence and optimism of childhood as possible, while helping children and teens stay safe from sexual abuse, molestation, harassment, luring, abduction, drugs and bullying/cyberbullying.
This is accomplished through:
- Emphasizing every child's right to live free of abuse
- Promoting healthy social relationships
- Nurturing mutual kindness and respect
- Setting personal and digital boundaries
- Teaching age-appropriate Child Lures and practicing proven prevention strategies
- Identifying trusted adults
- Upholding a zero tolerance environment in which harassment & abuse are openly discussed and disclosed
“Outstanding program! The lesson plans are perfectly geared toward the age groups of the kids. They actually enjoy the sessions, and the parents always come up to me afterwards to comment on how great the program is. Thank you!”
– Ken Morrison,
St. Dunstan’s Roman Catholic Church; Glastonbury, CT
Preview the Program
You can preview Child Lures Prevention educational materials for your school or organization for 30-60 days with no obligation to buy. Contact us today for references and more information.