Sexual Abuse Prevention Curricula
For 38 years, Child Lures Prevention/Teen Lures Prevention has been dedicated to preventing all forms of child & teen victimization by teaching educators, administrators, parents/guardians, students and community members to recognize, interrupt, stop and report inappropriate behaviors and situations.
Research-based, evidence-based and PROVEN EFFECTIVE, the program offers age-appropriate curricula for students from PreK-12th Grade to prevent molestation, sexual assault, online luring, harassment, sexting, bullying/cyberbullying, identity theft, self-harm and more. Both Think First & Stay Safe™ and Teen Lures TV Newscast™ curricula are Erin's Law-approved.
Teaching elementary students essential personal safety skills with a positive, non-threatening approach, which preserves the innocence and optimism of childhood.
The middle and high school edition: teaching tweens and teens about healthy relationships and prevention of harassment, sexual assault and other personal safety issues facing teens today.
The original Think First & Stay Safe™ Parent Guide, heralded by educators and police as the ultimate resource for protecting against child sexual abuse, bullying and online threats. The Let's Talk Teens handbook facilitates dialogue between teens & adults.
A Trusted & Time-Tested Solution
Child Lures Prevention/Teen Lures Prevention is proud to reach hundreds of thousands of students annually via our partners, including:
- 7000+ Schools & Districts in 43 States
- 475 Faith-Based Organizations in 30 States
- 160 Civic Groups in 26 States
- 100+ Law Enforcement Agencies in 37 States
- 50 Hospitals in 22 States
- 46 Military Bases in 20 States & 6 Foreign Countries
- 40 Child Advocacy Centers
- 29 Government Agencies in 21 States
“Outstanding program! The lesson plans are perfectly geared toward the age groups of the kids. They actually enjoy the sessions, and the parents always come up to me afterwards to comment on how great the program is. Thank you!”
– Ken Morrison,
A Balanced Approach
Think First & Stay Safe™ is the original child victimization prevention program -- adopted by thousands of schools and school districts across America and around the world. The program offers a balanced perspective that preserves as much of the innocence and optimism of childhood as possible, while helping children and teens stay safe from sexual abuse, molestation, harassment, luring, abduction, drugs and bullying/cyberbullying.
This is accomplished through:
- Emphasizing every child's right to live free of abuse
- Promoting healthy social relationships
- Nurturing mutual kindness and respect
- Setting personal and digital boundaries
- Teaching age-appropriate Child Lures and practicing proven prevention strategies
- Identifying trusted adults
- Upholding a zero tolerance environment in which harassment & abuse are openly discussed and disclosed
Preview the Programs
You can preview Think First & Stay Safe™ and/or Teen Lures TV Newscast™ curriculum material for your school or organization. Contact us today for more information.